CitiBank and/or CitiCard - CC-592 error....still

Options
Michael_J
Michael_J Member ✭✭
I posted about this back in March 2021. In April of 2022 we had the same issue. It has been four months now since this issue started in April 2022 again. The temporary fix to download your information is the same as it was a year ago.

Go into Citicard and go to the security section. Temporarily turn off your 2 factor authorization. Go into Quicken and download your Citicard information. Go back to Citicard and turn back on your 2 factor authorization.

This is a temporary work around as we continue to get the we are working on it emails.

Comments

• Quicken Jared
    Quicken Jared Alumni ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Michael_J said:
    I posted about this back in March 2021. In April of 2022 we had the same issue. It has been four months now since this issue started in April 2022 again. The temporary fix to download your information is the same as it was a year ago.

Go into Citicard and go to the security section. Temporarily turn off your 2 factor authorization. Go into Quicken and download your Citicard information. Go back to Citicard and turn back on your 2 factor authorization.

This is a temporary work around as we continue to get the we are working on it emails.
    Hello @Michael J,     

I am sorry to hear about this problem with the CC-592 error message. Thank you for addressing this here on the Quicken Community.

To be clear: are you noticing the CC-592 exclusively with CitiBank and/or CitiCard accounts? If not, which financial institutions besides this are being affected?

I look forward to your answer. 

Thank you,

Quicken Jared 
  • Michael_J
    Michael_J Member ✭✭
    Options
    Hi Jared. The CC-592 error is exclusively with CitiBank and/or CitiCard accounts. All others are fine. I posted this as you and Jasmine have been diligent in sending emails that it is being worked on since April.
    I just thought this work around would help some members who needed to download their CitiCard charges.
    Best,
    Michael
  • fmashby
    fmashby Member ✭✭
    edited August 2022
    Options
    [Removed - Rant/Speculation]
  • fmashby
    fmashby Member ✭✭
    edited August 2022
    Options
    [Removed - Violation of Community Guidelines]