I have pnc bank my web accounts are fixed now, but my direct connect that I pay my bills out of isnt

paying bills through pnc is no longer available on Quicken?

Answers

• Quicken Jared
    Quicken Jared Alumni ✭✭✭✭
    paying bills through pnc is no longer available on Quicken?
    Hello @fixmymoney

I am sorry for any disruptions you are experiencing with respect to PNC Bill Payment. Thank you for drawing our attention to this issue here on the Quicken Community. 

First, are you now seeing that your account is not connected under Bank Bill Pay in the Downloads tab of the Settings menu? You can check this by navigating to the 'gear' icon in the lower right-hand corner of the screen, after you have selected one of your PNC accounts. If so, have you contacted PNC with respect to this matter? It may be necessary to request a 'Tier 2' representative or escalations team when speaking with support, as these individuals may be more familiar with Quicken and other third-party software.

I look forward to your reply. 

Thank you,

Quicken Jared 
  • JoshD
    JoshD Member ✭✭
    I am now having the same issue with PNC Direct Connect. I'm receiving an error code OL-294a. Until yesterday, the PNC web connect (for their credit card) had not been working for over a week. Today, that worked but direct connect stopped and it's direct connect that I use to pay bills. This needs to be fixed.
This discussion has been closed.