Unable to Connect to Huntington Bank (Q Mac)

Options
nothingclever
nothingclever Member ✭✭
AGGREGATOR_IN_ERROR (ACCOUNT_MISMATCH:FDP-106).

Comments

• Quicken Jared
    Quicken Jared Alumni ✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2022
    Options
    AGGREGATOR_IN_ERROR (ACCOUNT_MISMATCH:FDP-106).
    Hello @nothingclever

I am sorry to hear about this issue with the FDP-106 error message. Thank you for letting us know about this here on the Quicken Community. 

First, save a backup by navigating to File > Copy or Backup File... in the upper menu at the top of the screen. Next, try proceeding through the steps listed below:

Step 1: Deactivate the account(s)

1. Go to the Accounts menu and choose Hide and Show Accounts.
    2. In the List column, find the account(s) causing the error and uncheck any accounts with this bank (be sure to uncheck all accounts with the bank, even if they're not showing an error). NOTE: If you don't have any accounts checked in the List column, skip this step and click OK.
    3. In the Account View, highlight each account (one at a time) and click the Settings button on the bottom right of screen.
    4. Under the At Your Financial Institution section, click on Troubleshooting, then click on Deactivate Downloads.
    5. Repeat steps 3 and 4 to deactivate each account for the affected bank.

Step 2: Reactivate and link the account(s)

1. Click on Set up transaction download in Settings.
    2. At the bottom of the window that lists the banks, click the My bank is not listed question mark to update the bank list; when the list finishes updating, it should display the current date. Click the Show List button to continue.
    3. Type the name of your bank and select it from the list, then enter your login credentials and click Continue.
    4. Quicken will display a list of all accounts you have with this bank. Carefully link each of these accounts to the appropriate account you've set up in Quicken.

NOTE: this process will download up to 90 days of transactions from your bank. If you find duplicate transactions in your account(s), you can delete these transactions from the account register. You can read more about the steps listed above in the Support Article linked here

I am eager to hear about your results. 

Thank you,

Quicken Jared 
  • nothingclever
    nothingclever Member ✭✭
    Options
    Hi Jared, thanks for the help. I tried these steps and it's still not connecting.
    Please let me know if there is anything else I could try on my end.
  • nothingclever
    nothingclever Member ✭✭
    Options
    I am able to get to the 2FA screen, enter the code I receive, but then get the error.
  • Quicken Jared
    Quicken Jared Alumni ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I am able to get to the 2FA screen, enter the code I receive, but then get the error.
    Hello @nothingclever

I am sorry to hear about problems with the 2-factor authentication screen and the error continuing. Thanks so much for getting back to me about this and letting me know about what's happening.

At this stage, the next step would be to reach out to Quicken Support using the information provided in this link. They will be able to troubleshoot and diagnose this problem in greater detail with the tools and resources they have available.

I hope that is helpful, and I wish I had better news, but I am confident that Support will be of the best possible assistance. 

Thank you,

Quicken Jared 
This discussion has been closed.