First time user - why does quicken site say M1 finance brokerage linkable but it turns out it's not?

Options
pc1115
pc1115 Member
perhaps I am missing something, or just wasted 50$?

Best Answer

Answers

• Frankx
    Frankx SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Hi @pc1115,

Can you tell us where on the Quicken site it "says M1 finance brokerage" is linkable?  I searched the Quicken database and M1 Bank is on it, but M1 Finance is not. 

And just so you know, there is a 30 day money back guarantee, so if you are within the 30 day timeframe, you can get a full refund of the application's cost.

Frankx 

Quicken Home, Business & Rental Property - Windows 10-Home Version

- - - - Quicken User since 1984 - - - 
      -  If you find this reply helpful, please click "Helpful" (below), so others will know! Thank you.  -

• Ps56k2
    Ps56k2 SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    Answer ✓
    Options

QWin - R54.16 - Win10

• pc1115
    pc1115 Member
    Options
    Hi Frankx, thanks for the prompt response.

Here’s where I found “m1 finance”, perhaps they failed to execute or I’m just not looking in the right place.

I’ll request clarity from the company and then figure out how to request a refund - I’ve migrated nearly am my investment accounts to m1, hence the interest.

Pete

https://www.quicken.com/blog/quicken-product-highlights-march-2022
  • pc1115
    pc1115 Member
    Options
    Ps56k2, boom...thanks - linked through apex and should do the job. Much appreciated.
This discussion has been closed.