windows Starter or Deluxe

Options
scuba1954
scuba1954 Member
I have been using quicken for many years. I use quicken just like a checkbook register and then to reconcile my monthly bank statement. I never import anything, nor do I use it for online banking. I manually enter any bills that I pay into the quicken checkbook register. I use it to track two different bank savings accounts and two different checking accounts. Once again I manually enter these amounts I do not import anything.
I have been paying for quicken deluxe each year but was floored this year with the price increase. My question is this, do I need quicken deluxe or will quicken starter suffice?

Best Answer

• volvogirl
    volvogirl SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    Answer ✓
    Options
    You can use Starter but if you do not renew each year your data becomes read only.  Or just keep your Deluxe and do not renew but then there will be a big banner to renew taking up some of your screen.  Since you don't use any online services you didn't need to be renewing.  I'm staying on Quicken 2013.  

I'm staying on Quicken 2013 Premier for Windows.

Answers

• volvogirl
    volvogirl SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    Answer ✓
    Options
    You can use Starter but if you do not renew each year your data becomes read only.  Or just keep your Deluxe and do not renew but then there will be a big banner to renew taking up some of your screen.  Since you don't use any online services you didn't need to be renewing.  I'm staying on Quicken 2013.  

I'm staying on Quicken 2013 Premier for Windows.

This discussion has been closed.