CITI BANK CC-502 error

Options
llamas
llamas Member ✭✭
This problem has been reported prior and I was able to still use the auto download. For the last 2 weeks, the auto download gives me a CC-502 error. The manual download is problematic. When is this going to be fixed. I am seriously going to start looking for a Quicken replacement. While I have used Quicken for many years, this year has been frustrating with all of the download issues for many institutions.

Answers

• Quicken Jared
    Quicken Jared Alumni ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    llamas said:
    This problem has been reported prior and I was able to still use the auto download. For the last 2 weeks, the auto download gives me a CC-502 error. The manual download is problematic. When is this going to be fixed. I am seriously going to start looking for a Quicken replacement. While I have used Quicken for many years, this year has been frustrating with all of the download issues for many institutions.
    Hello @llamas

I do apologize about this issue with the CC-502 error. Thank you for speaking with us about this here on the Quicken Community.

Unfortunately, all information regarding the connectivity errors with CitiBank and Citi accounts will be covered in the threads linked here. Currently, we do not have an ETA for a resolution.

I wish I had better news, but updates will continue to be posted in the thread linked previously. 

Thank you,

Quicken Jared 
This discussion has been closed.