Quicken Freezing While Attempting to Activate OSU with Capital One

Options
qkn.dan
qkn.dan Member ✭✭
There is another thread of complaints, but no answers. When I login to CapitalOne and download credit card transactions, Quicken asks if I want to activate one step update, I say yes, and the program freezes. This has been happening quite a while, but no answers are posted. Any suggestions?

Answers

• Quicken Jared
    Quicken Jared Alumni ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    qkn.dan said:
    There is another thread of complaints, but no answers. When I login to CapitalOne and download credit card transactions, Quicken asks if I want to activate one step update, I say yes, and the program freezes. This has been happening quite a while, but no answers are posted. Any suggestions?
    Hello @qkn.dan, 

I am sorry to hear about this problem with program hanging after One Step Updates. Thank you for asking about this here on the Quicken Community. 

First, have you tried restarting your computer after this happens? You may additionally try uninstalling the Quicken software using the steps listed in this Support Article, then deleting Quicken from the Program Files (x86) folder. You may then reinstall the software after following those steps using the steps listed here.

I look forward to hearing your answer. 

Thank you,

Quicken Jared 
This discussion has been closed.