Bank feeds don't work after restore

Options
lpanski
lpanski Member
Is there a trick or tip to getting bank feeds to work on accounts after a restore? I've backed up and restored my data file to a new computer and now the bank updates are not working. The update generates a cc-502 error - no transactions are downloaded and the last download date is changed to the date the error is generated. :| :|

Answers

• Quicken Jasmine
    Options
    Hello @lpanski,

Thank you for contacting the Quicken Community, though I do apologize that you are experiencing this error with your account(s). 

Could you please clarify which financial institution you are experiencing the CC-502 error with? What is the connection method with said financial institution? You can see the connection method by navigating to Tools > Account List. 

I am looking forward to hearing your response!

-Quicken Jasmine

Make sure to sign up for the email digest to see a round-up of your top posts.

• lpanski
    lpanski Member
    Options
    Jasmine,

Thank you for the response. I'm experiencing bank feed issues with Citi (ongoing issues since April 2022) and First Citizens. I did speak with a representative this morning who proposed unlinking the accounts and relinking. I believe that I will manually import these transactions and then look at another financial platform. I've used Quicken for a LONGGGG time and I know the risk of duplicate transactions after I do this is high and the housekeeping to clean this up makes me tired thinking about it. Maybe things have changed with duplicates, but I'm not willing to find out.

Again, I appreciate the response.
This discussion has been closed.