OL-332-A on Keys FCU accounts

cleroks
cleroks Member ✭✭
Receiving OL-332-A when updating my Keys FCU accounts. I confirmed the userid and password stored in the Quicken password vault is correct (I can log on to the Keys FCU iPhone app and website successfully with those credentials). Talked to Keys FCU support and they suggested deactivate/reactivate which worked (the activate downloaded current transactions). However, on next update attempt same error OL-332-A. I am using Quicken for Windows subscription.

Comments

• Quicken Jared
    Quicken Jared Alumni ✭✭✭✭
    cleroks said:
    Receiving OL-332-A when updating my Keys FCU accounts. I confirmed the userid and password stored in the Quicken password vault is correct (I can log on to the Keys FCU iPhone app and website successfully with those credentials). Talked to Keys FCU support and they suggested deactivate/reactivate which worked (the activate downloaded current transactions). However, on next update attempt same error OL-332-A. I am using Quicken for Windows subscription.
    Hello @cleroks

I am sorry to hear about this issue with the OL-332-A error message. Thank you for reaching out to us about this here on the Quicken Community.

Were you recently prompted regarding multi-factor authentication for any of these accounts? It may be necessary to search your online banking profile with Keys Federal Credit Union for options regarding third-party application permissions.

I hope to hear more from you about this. 

Thank you,

Quicken Jared 
  • cleroks
    cleroks Member ✭✭
    Keys FCU said they have made no changes on their side. I resolved by switching my connection from Direct Connect to Express Web Connect. Note that Direct Connect worked with Keys FCU for over 3 years before this recent failure.
  • Quicken Jared
    Quicken Jared Alumni ✭✭✭✭
    cleroks said:
    Keys FCU said they have made no changes on their side. I resolved by switching my connection from Direct Connect to Express Web Connect. Note that Direct Connect worked with Keys FCU for over 3 years before this recent failure.
    Hello @cleroks

I am really grateful that you reached out again to let us know what happened. I am happy to hear that the situation has been resolved, and this information about the steps you took to fix the problem is especially helpful, as well.

Feel free to reach out again with any other questions or concerns. 

Best wishes, 

Quicken Jared 
This discussion has been closed.