Is there a resolution yet for the crashing/sign in for Quicken for Windows users? I've been unable t

SQLDave
SQLDave Member
Is there a resolution yet for the crashing/sign in for Quicken for Windows users? Any help would be most appreciated!

I keep sending the info with my email address but do not hear back.

I tried reinstalling. Worked once but crashed again with the next update.
Tagged:

Comments

• Perch
    Perch Member ✭✭
    I am having the same issue. Cannot run quicken and cannot download. One download that did work put investment transactions in the wrong accounts
  • Can’t get Quicken to run either. First screen comes up bit just has the wheel grinding. Can’t close with task manager either.
  • Quicken Jared
    Quicken Jared Alumni ✭✭✭✭
    Hello @SQLDave, and @Perch,  

I am sorry to hear about these difficulties with the program crashing when trying to sign in. Thank you for letting us know about this here on the Quicken Community. 

First, were you making use of the software outside of the United States? Are you receiving 'invalid credentials' error messages when trying to sign in, as well? Lastly, where are your current active data files located? You can check this anytime by navigating to File > Show this File on my computer... in the upper menu at the top of the screen. 

I look forward to hearing your answers.  

Thank you,

Quicken Jared 
This discussion has been closed.