Not pulling current statement

Quicken Business and Personal-R55.26. Windows 11 PRO current on updates

Comments

• Quicken Jared
    Quicken Jared Alumni ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Hello @Greg Brown

I am sorry to hear about this problem with online billers. Thank you for speaking with us about this here on the Quicken Community.

First, we will need some additional information about the problem. Are you receiving any errors in association with your Best Buy Citibank account(s), and if so, what kind? Also, are you having issues when trying to reconcile accounts, and are you unable to pay bills as you would normally? If this is the case, are you making use of Quick Pay?

I look forward to seeing your answers. 

Thank you,

Quicken Jared 
  • Greg Brown
    Greg Brown Member, Windows Beta Beta
    Options
    Hello @Greg Brown

I am sorry to hear about this problem with online billers. Thank you for speaking with us about this here on the Quicken Community.

First, we will need some additional information about the problem. Are you receiving any errors in association with your Best Buy Citibank account(s), and if so, what kind? Also, are you having issues when trying to reconcile accounts, and are you unable to pay bills as you would normally? If this is the case, are you making use of Quick Pay?

Thank you,

Quicken Jared 
    No errors, just isn't pulling the latest statement. I am able to reconcile the account just fine. I just started using Quicken Bill Manager and have a payment scheduled via quickpay. It pulled my May statement, which was the last statement before Sept, which it is not pulling.

• Quicken Jared
    Quicken Jared Alumni ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Hello @Greg Brown

Thank you,

Quicken Jared 
    No errors, just isn't pulling the latest statement. I am able to reconcile the account just fine. I just started using Quicken Bill Manager and have a payment scheduled via quickpay. It pulled my May statement, which was the last statement before Sept, which it is not pulling.
    Hello @Greg Bown

Thanks for answering my earlier questions and getting back to me with more information about what is happening. I do apologize that this issue is continuing. 

If the .pdf statement is not downloading normally, it would then be best to reach out to the biller's support line, given that this is information provided by them. I recommend requesting to speak with a 'Tier 2' representative or escalations team when doing so, as these individuals are more likely to have knowledge of third-party, such as Quicken.

I hope that is helpful, and feel free to reach out with any additional questions or concerns. 

Thank you,

Quicken Jared 
  • Greg Brown
    Greg Brown Member, Windows Beta Beta
    Options
    Remind me again why I'm paying over $100.00/year for Quicken??

This discussion has been closed.