Quicken & Citibank MFA preventing linkages

MTP
MTP Member
This issue is still not resolved, yet it keeps getting closed out in these threads. Can we get a status update?

Without direct download from Citi, the burden of maintaining the data would exceed the value of using quicken for me.

Is Quicken working directly with Citi to fix this? What is eta.

Thanks,
MTP

Answers

• Quicken Jared
    Quicken Jared Alumni ✭✭✭✭
    MTP said:
    This issue is still not resolved, yet it keeps getting closed out in these threads. Can we get a status update?

Without direct download from Citi, the burden of maintaining the data would exceed the value of using quicken for me.

Is Quicken working directly with Citi to fix this? What is eta.

Thanks,
    MTP
    Hello @MTP

I do apologize about this problem with Multi-Factor Authentication. Thanks for inquiring about this here on the Quicken Community.

First, I want to know more about the details of the particular issue. Are you receiving any error messages is association with any of your Citi accounts? Also, when you attempt to authenticate your accounts, are you noticing that there is a loop, wherein you are continually asked to do so?

I look forward to your response, and hope to work with you further on this problem, if necessary. 

Thank you,

Quicken Jared 
  • doney86
    doney86 Member
    I find it interesting that every time someone asks about this problem, the Quicken team acts as though they've never heard about it before. Screen grab attached of the error message. I've tried re-entering credentials several times today. As everyone else has said, haven't been able to download transactions since May 2022. Is there a solve?
    Thanks,
    dy
This discussion has been closed.