Chase accounts + updating

S0733
S0733 Member
I updated my Chase accounts three days ago when I received the prompts. And every time I log in to Quicken, I get the same prompt to update my Chase accounts! I've checked to be sure they're updated, and they are. How do I get this prompt/window to disappear? Thanks.
Tagged:

Comments

• bparts
    bparts Member ✭✭
    Same thing here. I have updated twice.
  • Same situation. I've contacted Chase and they said it was a Quicken issue.
  • Same here. Every time I want to download transactions, I'm asked to update my Chase connection again. Several times I went through the whole process. Other times I just click remind me later. Either way it works, but this is ridiculous having this pop up on every time I sync.

I've already updated my connection! Make this thing go away please!
  • MontanaKarl
    MontanaKarl Member, Mac Beta Beta
    Same thing with my wife's Chase accounts / login.  My Chase accounts migrated fine.

Quicken user since 1990, MacBook Pro M2 Max on Ventura 13.6.5 • Windows 11

• chase account update. I receive the message that my accounts need to be reautorized. I follow the onscreen promps. Chase says that the accounts have been successfully reauthorized and i will be redirected by to quicken. I am never redirected back to quicken. I receive emails from chase saying that my accounts have been updated .. Then when i again try the one step update all of the accounts are just like before. saying that they need to be reauthorized with Chase. help
  • Crawstup
    Crawstup Member ✭✭
    edited September 2022
    Experiencing the same general notifications. Constantly receiving dialog box advising the reactivation is required to convert to new download process. Enter the same information, go through the same process. Now, Chase accounts do not download at all. All Chase accounts are blind, no updates in days. This is frustrating and NOT like Quicken !! Help.
This discussion has been closed.