I do not have any chase accounts - I getting requests to load Chase accounts how do I stop them?

Guypt
Guypt Member
help?

Best Answer

• Frankx
    Frankx SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited September 2022 Answer ✓
    Hi @Guypt

When you say you are getting "requests to load Chase accounts" - can you tell us exactly what those messages say?  I believe that you may be seeing a message that starts out like this:
    "Attention Required: Update your Chase accounts..." 

If so, then you can relax because ALL Quicken users are seeing that, whether they have a Chase account or not.  
    The bottom line is that - since you have no Chase accounts - you need not do anything.

Frankx

Quicken Home, Business & Rental Property - Windows 10-Home Version

- - - - Quicken User since 1984 - - - 
      -  If you find this reply helpful, please click "Helpful" (below), so others will know! Thank you.  -

Answers

• Frankx
    Frankx SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited September 2022 Answer ✓
    Hi @Guypt

When you say you are getting "requests to load Chase accounts" - can you tell us exactly what those messages say?  I believe that you may be seeing a message that starts out like this:
    "Attention Required: Update your Chase accounts..." 

If so, then you can relax because ALL Quicken users are seeing that, whether they have a Chase account or not.  
    The bottom line is that - since you have no Chase accounts - you need not do anything.

Frankx

Quicken Home, Business & Rental Property - Windows 10-Home Version

- - - - Quicken User since 1984 - - - 
      -  If you find this reply helpful, please click "Helpful" (below), so others will know! Thank you.  -

• Guypt
    Guypt Member
    That is what I hoped was the answer - thank you very much for the information - it would have been nice if Quicken had said as much!
This discussion has been closed.