Chase-Quicken Bill Pay function not working at all

Options
snlj
snlj Member
I had a corrupt data file and decided to start fresh on Sept 1 - with a completely new data file in Qn. Thought I would set up the Chase/Quicken Bill pay functions (QuickPay and CheckPay) while I was at it, BUT 1) I tried to validate my bank accts with their two tiny deposits - and NO deposits were ever issued. Tried twice w 2 Chase checking accts and nothing happened, so I could not validate the accts for CheckPay at all. Why would that be? 2) QuickPay does not work either. I downloaded Kohls and Target bills and tried QuickPay. Got an error message that the those two vendors are not supported with QUickPay - huh??
Called Qn and a rep told me that the servers are messed up at Chase and that there is no ETA for any kind of fix. Is this true? What should I be doing? Am I missing something?

Answers

• Quicken Jared
    Quicken Jared Alumni ✭✭✭✭
    edited September 2022
    Options
    snlj said:
    I had a corrupt data file and decided to start fresh on Sept 1 - with a completely new data file in Qn. Thought I would set up the Chase/Quicken Bill pay functions (QuickPay and CheckPay) while I was at it, BUT 1) I tried to validate my bank accts with their two tiny deposits - and NO deposits were ever issued. Tried twice w 2 Chase checking accts and nothing happened, so I could not validate the accts for CheckPay at all. Why would that be? 2) QuickPay does not work either. I downloaded Kohls and Target bills and tried QuickPay. Got an error message that the those two vendors are not supported with QUickPay - huh??
    Called Qn and a rep told me that the servers are messed up at Chase and that there is no ETA for any kind of fix. Is this true? What should I be doing? Am I missing something?
    Hello @snlj

I do apologize about this difficulty with online banking services. Thank you for asking about this here on the Quicken Community.

Have you received messages regarding changes that Chase is making to their online banking services, and have you already re-authorized your accounts? I recommend reviewing the Support Article linked here for more information about this.

Let me know if you have additional questions. 

Thank you,

Quicken Jared 
This discussion has been closed.