TRUIST Bank: Unable to Connect

Started yesterday 9/11 and continuing. Unable to update TRUIST or reset account.

Anyone else experiencing this?

Comments

• Quicken Jared
    Quicken Jared Alumni ✭✭✭✭
    edited September 2022
    Started yesterday 9/11 and continuing. Unable to update TRUIST or reset account.

Anyone else experiencing this?
    Hello @Stan Kardonsky,  

I am sorry to hear about this issue with updating accounts. Thank you for looking to the Quicken Community for additional information.

First, are you noticing any error messages when trying to update your accounts, and if so, which ones? Also, are you attempting to connect through Truist Online Banking; if not, which instance of Truist are you using to attempt to link your accounts?

Lastly, what connection method are you currently making use of in order to add or link your accounts to online banking services? Please note that you can verify this anytime by going to Tools > Account List and then clicking on the Edit button in the row associated with the affected accounts. Next, go to the Online Services tab in the new window that appears afterward. The information we are looking for should be found under the Online Setup callout box.

I look forward to hearing back from you about this, if you have the chance to check back in with us. 

Thank you,

Quicken Jared 
  • margegc
    margegc Member ✭✭
    Just attempted to transfer funds from savings to checking via Quicken through Truist Online Banking, using Direct Connect. Will not update accounts and receiving OL-292-B message "Unable to complete - request is invalid."
  • Bob33
    Bob33 Member ✭✭
    I am having the same problem when trying to update Trust. Started on 9/11 receiving error code OL-292-B
  • Bob33
    Bob33 Member ✭✭
    Forgot to mention I am using Direct Connect
  • wkistner
    wkistner Member ✭✭
    I have been experiencing the same OL-292-B error today with Truist Direct Connect not just on Quicken but also getting OL-206 errors with my Quickbooks which is in essence the same can't connect issue or not recognized etc. Definitely a Truist issue. Nothing changed on my end at all.
  • kapinossa
    kapinossa Member ✭✭
    I am experiencing the same OL-292-B error today. Tried to Direct Connect to Truist to send transactions from a computer that worked perfectly on 9/5/22. This quicken file has been working well for the last two months. No changes to account login to Truist done.

I thought it was a computer error since I wanted to transition to my desktop with a restore backup file from the previously working existing laptop. However, I started laptop up and tried to send transactions and receiving the same error code.

Is there something I can do on my end other than waiting until my bills are overdue?
  • AAR
    AAR Member ✭✭
    Using Direct Connect (Truist Online Banking), for the most part with no issues since the transition. I am having the same issue as everyone else on this thread, started on Sunday (9/11), error OL-292-B. I have noticed over the last month or so if I update early Sunday morning, will get an error from Truist. Have not been screen capturing the error message as it usually clears up later in that day or by the next day. I tried resetting the account and it crashed Quicken. All other online accounts have been connecting fine. Would appreciate an update from Quicken. Thanks.
  • Wade Harris
    Wade Harris Member ✭✭
    edited September 2022
    I just wanted to update cleared transactions with my Truist accounts and receive an OL 292-B request invalid error EACH TIME. Connecting through With QUICKEN premier direct connect. I can go to the TRUIST website and do anything I want. This is a QUICKEN issue. NOTE: This is a FREQUENT problem with QUICKEN and TRUIST ever since SUNTRUST and BB&T merged.
  • Quicken Jared
    Quicken Jared Alumni ✭✭✭✭
    Hello everyone,

I do apologize that you are experiencing these issues with online banking services. Thank you for addressing this here on the Quicken Community.

I recommend submitting program log files by navigating to Help > Report a Problem... in the upper menu at the top of the screen. You may also send a brief description of the issue, along with any available screenshots. Note that these submissions are purely for investigative purposes, and you will not receive a response through them. We do not have an ETA regarding a resolution, although information will be forwarded to the proper channels, and the issue will be investigated further.

We apologize for the inconvenience, and we thank you for your patience. 

Thanks,

Quicken Jared 
  • AAR
    AAR Member ✭✭
    Update: The connection error OL-292-B cleared mid-week, however, waited until today to see if still getting the error code typically see on Sundays. Currently cannot connect, receiving connection error OL-293-A. Usually lasts for a day or two.
This discussion has been closed.