HSN Online - biller not pulling current statement

Options
Greg Brown
Greg Brown Member, Windows Beta Beta
HSN Online biller is not pulling current statement. It may be due to synchrony having a different webpage...

Quicken Business and Personal-R55.26. Windows 11 PRO current on updates

Comments

• Quicken Jared
    Quicken Jared Alumni ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    HSN Online biller is not pulling current statement. It may be due to synchrony having a different webpage...
    Hello @Greg Brown,  

I am sorry to hear about this problem with pdf statements that appear to be missing. Thank you for reaching out about this here on the Quicken Community.

The biller will provide the information contained in the statement, and it is not available on Quicken's servers, so it would be necessary to speak with HSN support about this matter. It is often most beneficial to request to speak with a 'Tier 2' representative or escalations team, as these individuals are more likely to be familiar with third-party applications, like Quicken.

Feel free to reach out with any other questions or concerns you may have.

Thank you,

Quicken Jared 
  • Greg Brown
    Greg Brown Member, Windows Beta Beta
    Options
    So... I'm being told I have to set up Online billers because of Quicken stopping support for Direct Connect with BofA, and use Quicken Bill Manager, but if something goes wrong I'm responsible for troubleshooting the issue with the biller? Remind me again why I'm paying over $100.00 for Quicken.

Quicken Business and Personal-R55.26. Windows 11 PRO current on updates

This discussion has been closed.