Error with CheckPay

leinwetter
leinwetter Member ✭✭
When will this issue be resolved? Three calls to Quicken Support and no resolution. This is becoming more than an "inconvenience" after more than one week. What happened to Quicken Support?

Comments

• Quicken Jared
    Quicken Jared Alumni ✭✭✭✭
    When will this issue be resolved? Three calls to Quicken Support and no resolution. This is becoming more than an "inconvenience" after more than one week. What happened to Quicken Support?
    Hello @leinwetter,  

I am sorry to hear that you are being affected by issues related to the Check Pay feature. Thank you for asking about this here on the Quicken Community.

In order to be of assistance, I have a few additional questions. What seems to be happening with the Check Pay feature, specifically? When did this issue begin? Are you referring to the issue discussed in this Open Alert?

I look forward to your response. 

Thank you,

Quicken Jared 
  • Jon S.
    Jon S. Member
    I have read the background on this and understand it is still unresolved. I only discovered three days ago; however, I have bills to pay. I see that Quicken first acknowledged this on 8/31. Once it is fixed, will you be issuing a credit for the weeks it has been down, although I would prefer the service to be fixed and reliable again! I first started using Quicken in 1995 and have been a loyal customer since then. It seems like ever since you introduced Check Pay, the reliability has gone downhill. Please prioritize this before you lose a 27-year customer!
  • Jon S.
    Jon S. Member
    Out of frustration and urgency to pay my bills, I went out to the Quicken website and reloaded Quicken for Windows. It took about 15 minutes as there is 27 years of data, but it is now working. The best solution may be to reload the application because something corrupted the old one, likely an update!
  • UKR
    UKR SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    According to the latest Release Notes, the update to R 43.26 is said to resolve Check Pay issues.
    Have you installed it yet?
  • whodiini
    whodiini Member, Windows Beta Beta
    Check pay is broken and there is no resolution in sight.  I get monthly updates from Quicken about Quicken Bill Manager since June and each month the update is that it has not been fixed. I have given up on check pay.  I have reloaded Quicken, used the latest version, tried older versions, validate, supervalidate and nothing seems to fix the issue of not being able to get past the activate checkpay screen.  I now pay my bills from my bank, which has a similar feature as check pay, except theirs work.

Good luck to you, but I would not expect Quicken support to solve the issue.  While they were very courteous, the last time I talked to them, their "solution" was to start a new file and archive my 25 years of data.  
This discussion has been closed.