Unable to connect to Wright-Patt Credit Union (WPCU) anymore?

rockaho
rockaho Member
Anyone else having issues connecting to Wright Patt Credit Union? It was working a week a week ago but as of now (9/19/2022) it will no longer connect. Quicken support says it's WPCU's problem and WPCU says all they can do is change the direct connect password. I hate being stuck in the middle. Somebody changed something and it wasn't me.

Comments

• Quicken Jared
    Quicken Jared Alumni ✭✭✭✭
    rockaho said:
    Anyone else having issues connecting to Wright Patt Credit Union? It was working a week a week ago but as of now (9/19/2022) it will no longer connect. Quicken support says it's WPCU's problem and WPCU says all they can do is change the direct connect password. I hate being stuck in the middle. Somebody changed something and it wasn't me.
    Hello @rockaho

I do apologize that you are having this problem with online banking services. Thank you for alerting us about this issue here on the Quicken Community. 

First, what happens when you try to connect your account(s)? Do you see any particular error codes? Are transactions simply missing after an update? When did this issue begin? 

I can provide further advice once I know more about the situation. 

Thank you,

Quicken Jared 
This discussion has been closed.