How to remove a Check Pay entry from BILLS & INCOME?

I recently connected my Chase account, and now I see an entry for "Check Pay" in BILLS & INCOME.
I DON'T USE QUICKEN to pay my bills, and I don't write checks, and I already paid this bill anyway. I don't want to see it. How do I delete this type of entry?
Tagged:

Best Answer

• UKR
    UKR SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    Answer ✓
    There is no unlink. And yes, I am a windows user and tagegd it that way.
    You may have tagged this discussion for Windows, but, when creating the discussion, you selected a Mac category by mistake. I'll have the category changed by administrator.
    As to your problem, please click the gear icon in the Bills & Income view. Select Manage Billers.
    Locate Chase. Click the little "▾" button next to Edit Password and select "Remove".

Answers

• SEE ATTACHED FOR WHAT I AM SEEING
  • UKR
    UKR SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    The image you provided looks to me like it comes from Quicken for Windows, not Quicken for Mac. You categorized this discussion as being for Quicken for Mac.
    If you really are a Quicken for Windows user, click the little "▾" button next to "Check Pay" and see if there's an option to "Unlink biller". Select this and you should be back to having a "regular" (classic or traditional) scheduled reminder for your monthly Chase payment.

• There is no unlink. And yes, I am a windows user and tagegd it that way.
  • UKR
    UKR SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    Answer ✓
    There is no unlink. And yes, I am a windows user and tagegd it that way.
    You may have tagged this discussion for Windows, but, when creating the discussion, you selected a Mac category by mistake. I'll have the category changed by administrator.
    As to your problem, please click the gear icon in the Bills & Income view. Select Manage Billers.
    Locate Chase. Click the little "▾" button next to Edit Password and select "Remove".

• I'm having the same problem but haven't discovered a solution. Any ideas?
  • UKR
    UKR SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    I'm having the same problem but haven't discovered a solution. Any ideas?
    If you don't want to pay this online biller using Check Pay and if your bank no longer supports Online BIll Pay thru Quicken:
    Try removing the online biller: Click the Settings icon, Manage online billers. Select the online biller. Click the little "▾" button next to Edit Password and select "Remove".
    After that's done, set up a regular Scheduled Reminder so you don't forget paying the bill when it comes due.

This discussion has been closed.