Net Worth Report Interval Issues

Options
Ed V
Ed V Member ✭✭
edited October 2022 in Reports (Windows)
I've been having some issues with the Net Worth Report as discussed by others, however, I have uncovered a new twist related to the Interval selection. If I created a new Net Worth Report using any date range it correctly displays the account balances for all accounts. If Interval=None or Interval=Year the report is correct. If I change the interval to any other selection, the report is incorrect for Total Net Worth and one of my accounts. My IRA account ending balance changes for every interval selection.

Anyone else having this issue?

Comments

• Jim_Harman
    Jim_Harman SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited September 2022
    Options
    I don't have this problem.

First I would back up your file then do a File > Validate and Repair with the Validate File option and see if that fixes it.

If not, click on the gear at the top right of the report and select just the problem account. On the Display tab, select Account detail to show the securities in the account.

Is the problem with just one security?

Please post back and let us know what you see and we can give further isntructions. 
    QWin Premier subscription
  • Ed V
    Ed V Member ✭✭
    Options
    I ran validation and found the problem: "Quicken found the following future-dated investment transaction (with a date more than 10 days in the future). This might cause some balances to display unexpected values."

Three securities ending values were changing (not sure why it was these three). I had an upcoming recurring IRA distribution entered for 10/7/2022, once I deleted it the report works.

Thanks for the info Jim.
This discussion has been closed.