Loancare and Lakeview Mortgage processors

I am trying to start paying bills using Quick Pay but receive this message for two mortgage processors. Latest version of Quicken and Windows 11. See attached.

Comments

• Robert Ralyea
    Robert Ralyea Member ✭✭✭✭
    Also why do some Quick Pays have to be setup 10 days in advance. Does that mean a payment for the first of the month is deducted from your checking account on the20th. I am trying to go along with these changes but find it very confusing. The upshot is my bills have to be paid on time.
  • Quicken Jared
    Quicken Jared Alumni ✭✭✭✭
    Also why do some Quick Pays have to be setup 10 days in advance. Does that mean a payment for the first of the month is deducted from your checking account on the20th. I am trying to go along with these changes but find it very confusing. The upshot is my bills have to be paid on time.
    Hello @Robert Ralyea

I do apologize about this problem with the "Quick Pay is not yet available..." message. Thank you for mentioning this here on the Quicken Community. 

First, save a backup by navigating to File > Copy or Backup File... in the upper menu at the top of the screen. Next, proceed to the Bills & Income tab, then navigate to Bills or Bills, Income, & Transfers. in the upper middle section of the screen. Click the 'gear' icon in the upper right-hand corner of the screen in order to access the Settings menu. Navigate to the Review and Repair option in the dropdown menu that appears and hold your cursor over it, and then click on the Review and Repair Online Billers option that appears next. 

I look forward to hearing about your results.

Thank you,

Quicken Jared 
  • Robert Ralyea
    Thank you Jared,

Followed the procedure and these are the following messages I receive. See attached screen shots.

Capture 1 is after the review and repair. I selected cancel bc I rebuilt the loan several days ago.
    Capture2 is the message I always receive.

This was working
    Quicken latest
    Windows latest

Bob

• Quicken Jared
    Quicken Jared Alumni ✭✭✭✭
    edited September 2022
    Thank you Jared,

Followed the procedure and these are the following messages I receive. See attached screen shots.

Capture 1 is after the review and repair. I selected cancel bc I rebuilt the loan several days ago.
    Capture2 is the message I always receive.

This was working
    Quicken latest
    Windows latest

Bob

Hello @Robert Ralyea,               

Thank you for getting back to me about these troubleshooting efforts. I am sorry for any confusion regarding this matter, and this particular error message.

In this case,  there was likely an issue with a biller that required that the biller be removed and re-added. You would thus want to select OK when you receive the first prompt. You would hence want to run through the steps again - after saving a backup - and select that option. If this is not possible, you could also reach out to Quicken Support using the link provided here

I hope that makes these messages clearer.

Thank you,

Quicken Jared 
  • Robert Ralyea
    I tried you request and I get the following meessage. I linked the biller again.
    this biller has been problem before. I just got the other day a biller email from Quicken that the bill is ready.
  • UKR
    UKR SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    If you can, please wait a day or two for the change you made to work its way thru the Quicken servers. I find that sometimes it does take a day or two for the server to go out and download the latest information.
    If all else fails or you're about to be past due with your payment ...

Be sure to avoid late fees and penalty interest rates

Are you about to be late with making your bill payment due to problems or unexpected delays in Quicken Bill Manager (Quick Pay or Check Pay) that cannot be resolved in a timely fashion?

Due to the complexity of the matter it can take apparently forever to identify and fix a problem. While you're fighting the Bill Manager windmill, waiting for the problems to be resolved, to avoid missed or late payments I recommend you logon directly to the biller's website and authorize them to direct debit (aka PAC Draft, Autopay, APS, etc.) the next and perhaps all future payments from your checking account or a credit card. The biller will do all the work for you and make an electronic debit on the due date and you don't have to worry about being late.

In Quicken unlink the bill and just record a scheduled reminder which does not execute as an online payment into your account register on or before the Due Date and before you download transactions from the bank or credit card containing the payment transaction. That will allow Quicken to match your register transaction to the downloaded data and not cause any further issues.

• Robert Ralyea
    I have made this change a dozen times over the last four days I have also rebuilt the entire loan many times over the last four days.

I
  • Robert Ralyea
    I have also created a new file and built from scratch my accounts and I still have the same problem from this biller loancare and Valero. I was hope you guys could cancel that Valero scheduled Quick pay that I can't cancel
This discussion has been closed.