Loan register missing show reminders option

jvaliquette
jvaliquette Member
I have multiple loan account and all but one show upcoming transactions. The one that does not does show the up coming transaction in the register of the account that will pay the loan. The loan register does not have the little reminder icon to change reminder option. I can't seem to find any other way to edit this.

Answers

• Jon
    Jon SuperUser, Mac Beta Beta
    Select the loan in the Account sidebar, then select "Edit Loan and Payment Terms" (right above the Progress/Payments/What If buttons). Click on the Bill Reminder tab & make sure that "No Reminder" is not selected.

Quicken Mac subscription. Quicken user since 1990.

• That is set to show detailed. As I mention but maybe not clear the the loan is a reoccurring transfer from checking to the loan, the register for checking shows the upcoming scheduled transactions and has the options to show next, 7,14,30 days and so one. The register for loan does not, nor does it have any option I can find to show the next,7,14,30 days. It is like I did not have it set and an upgrade removed the option and I can't get it back. Other loan accounts are fine.
  • Jon
    Jon SuperUser, Mac Beta Beta
    I tried creating a few Loan accounts - mortgage, auto, consumer - and none of them have the little clock icon that lets you set how far into the future you can see upcoming transactions, they seem to be fixed at 30 days. The only type of Debt account that does have that is Liability.

If Loans are supposed to have that icon then you have found a bug. 

Quicken Mac subscription. Quicken user since 1990.

This discussion has been closed.