Problem with Quick Pay and 'No permission to access entity' Message

Options
This discussion was created from comments split from: Loancare and Lakeview Mortgage processors.

Comments

• Robert Ralyea
    Robert Ralyea Member ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Another problem is I scheduled a Quick pay for the following biller see attached and when I try to cancelit I get the other attached message. I tried to disable  Quick pay and check pay but can't bc of the scheduled Quick pay  biller I can't cancel.
  • Quicken Jared
    Quicken Jared Alumni ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Another problem is I scheduled a Quick pay for the following biller see attached and when I try to cancelit I get the other attached message. I tried to disable  Quick pay and check pay but can't bc of the scheduled Quick pay  biller I can't cancel.
    Hello @Robert Ralyea

I am sorry to hear about this issue with the "No permission to access entity" message. Thank you for letting us know about this here on the Quicken Community.

Given the nature of this issue, I recommend reaching out to Quicken Support by making use of the information provided in this link. They should be able to troubleshoot and diagnose this issue  to the fullest extent with the resources and tools at their disposal. 

I hope that is helpful. 

Thank you,

Quicken Jared 
  • Robert Ralyea
    Robert Ralyea Member ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I was on with Quicken support and got disconnected just as he said supervisor will….

I have to make a decision soon. I can pay several bills using my banks bill pay but I have no way to enter the payment in Quicken since the manual biller doesn’t allow me to press enter or pay.

I have to go back to the drawing board and make a final decision.

Bob
This discussion has been closed.