I can no longer download my credit card transactions, how can I fix this?

Options
When I click "update now" I now get a box saying "One Step Update Settings", but when I click on "manage passwords" my credit card is not listed in the "Account/Institution" column. I'm not sure why this just started happening. I have always just been able to type in my password and download my credit card transactions

Best Answer

Answers

• Boatnmaniac
    Boatnmaniac SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Which credit card? 
    And which connection method is it set up with?  (You can easily find out by looking directly beneath the Account Name at top left of the Account Register.  It should say "Direct Connect", "Express Web Connect", "Express Web Connect+" or "Web Connect".)

(Quicken Classic Premier Subscription: R55.26 on Windows 11)

• asdljl;sadkfj;lkasdj
    Options
    Hi - It's a "Direct Connect"
    Thanks
  • Boatnmaniac
    Options
    Which credit card?

• asdljl;sadkfj;lkasdj
    Options
    Discover
  • Boatnmaniac
    Answer ✓
    Options
    Discover discontinued support for Direct Connect on 9/27.   You will need to reauthorize your Discover Card connection for Express Web Connect instead.  This was a Discover decision, not a Quicken decision.  You can read more about it here: 

• asdljl;sadkfj;lkasdj
    Options
    Thank you!
  • Boatnmaniac
    edited October 2022
    Options
    @asdljl;sadkfj;lkasdj - Most people have been successful in getting the reauthorizations successfully completed.  But some have encountered issues that require some troubleshooting before the connection issue gets resolved.  Should you encounter any issues getting Discover reauthorized with EWC, come back to this thread and post it here so I or others can perhaps offer some assistance.
    @SierraMyk - Different subjects and different issues.  This thread is about Discover (a different financial institution) and EWC (not EWC+).  The issues you are commented on regard Chase/PayPal and EWC+.
    I have, therefore, requested the Moderators to spin off your post here into a new thread that is specific to the issues you are experiencing.  By starting a new thread it is much more likely you will get responses that will be helpful to your situation.

• asdljl;sadkfj;lkasdj
    Options
    Yes, it now works for me after I reauthorized for for Express Web Connect. Thanks again.
  • Boatnmaniac
    Options
    Yes, it now works for me after I reauthorized for for Express Web Connect. Thanks again.
    Thank you for confirming!

This discussion has been closed.