Current Date is "Stuck" (Q Mac)

Options
bompa_weeks
bompa_weeks Member
The current date appears to be "stuck" as 9/2/2022. That's the date that the current balance for all of my accounts seems to display. Also, if I'm entering a date in a account register transaction, if I hit "T" when in the date field it used to change to the current date. That operation results in 9/2/2022 being set for the date.

Answers

• volvogirl
    volvogirl SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Check the date on your computer?

I'm staying on Quicken 2013 Premier for Windows.

• bompa_weeks
    Options
    The computer date is correct.
  • UKR
    UKR SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Just a few shots in the dark before you should contact Quicken Support for further troubleshooting ...
    Are you using Quicken for Mac or Windows?
    Is the computer set to a Region / Country / Language setting other than the typical U.S. defaults, including a Short Date format of mm/dd/yyyy?
    Is your account register sorted by Date?
    When starting the Add new transaction process, is the immediately preceding register transaction dated 9/2?
  • bompa_weeks
    Options
    Mac, US defaults (date format mm/dd/yy), sorted by date, immediately preceding date has been multiple values.
  • jacobs
    jacobs SuperUser, Mac Beta Beta
    Options
    The only time I've seen this is when a user actually typed a date in the Language & Region > Dates screen, instead of dragging the date elements from the bottom to the top. (I didn't even realize it was possible to set it so the date was a constant in this way.) Just make sure your looks like this:

Quicken Mac Subscription • Quicken user since 1993
This discussion has been closed.