BoA setup online

Options
jzkkn5
jzkkn5 Member
I have not been able to add my Bank of America accounts for several days now. I was experiencing the issues of not downloading transactions and tried to remove the accounts to see if this would fix that issue. I have since seen there is an issue they are working on. However, the issue acritical does not mention they are unable to reconnect accounts. Every time I try, I get a CC-501 error and error that indicates a time out.

I have been using this product for over 20 years and with these current changes and issue I really feel like just going back to the spreadsheet I used to use to track accounts and bills.

Comments

• Quicken Jared
    Quicken Jared Alumni ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    jzkkn5 said:
    I have not been able to add my Bank of America accounts for several days now. I was experiencing the issues of not downloading transactions and tried to remove the accounts to see if this would fix that issue. I have since seen there is an issue they are working on. However, the issue acritical does not mention they are unable to reconnect accounts. Every time I try, I get a CC-501 error and error that indicates a time out.

I have been using this product for over 20 years and with these current changes and issue I really feel like just going back to the spreadsheet I used to use to track accounts and bills.
    Hello @jzkkn5,    

I am sorry to hear about these issues with online banking services. Thank you for communicating with us about these problems here on the Quicken Community.

How long have these CC-501 error messages been appearing - did this begin with the problems trying to add your accounts to online banking services? Also, have you already migrated your accounts using the steps listed in this Support Article? Have you been able to download or update Bank of America accounts successfully since then? 

I look forward to your answers. 

Thank you,

Quicken Jared
  • jzkkn5
    jzkkn5 Member
    Options
    I was able to finely get the BoA accounts connected. I don't know what I did it just worked the last time I tried.
  • Quicken Jared
    Quicken Jared Alumni ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    jzkkn5 said:
    I was able to finely get the BoA accounts connected. I don't know what I did it just worked the last time I tried.
    Hello @jzkkn5,   

Thanks so much for getting back to me about this most recent development. I am happy to hear that the situation resolved itself, although I am sorry that the reasons for this are somewhat unclear.

Feel free to reach out with any additional questions or concerns.

Best wishes,

Quicken Jared 
This discussion has been closed.