Bills stuck on old statements... is there any way to reset them or force them to refresh?

Options
I have a couple of bills that are stuck on statements from earlier in the year, even though they were paid and should have been new statements every month since. What is even more baffling is that both of these payees have multiple bills set up (2 American Express and 3 Amica) and only one of the bills for each is stuck like this.

I have tried unlinking the bills, deleting the series, setting it back up... but when I set it back up they come back with the same statement information. The American Express bill always shows that it's the statement from 4/14/2022 and the Amica bill shows that it's the statement from 7/28/2022.

Is there any way to reset the statements for an account or clear them out somehow and force it to refresh?

Answers

• Quicken Jared
    Quicken Jared Alumni ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Miranda said:
    I have a couple of bills that are stuck on statements from earlier in the year, even though they were paid and should have been new statements every month since. What is even more baffling is that both of these payees have multiple bills set up (2 American Express and 3 Amica) and only one of the bills for each is stuck like this.

I have tried unlinking the bills, deleting the series, setting it back up... but when I set it back up they come back with the same statement information. The American Express bill always shows that it's the statement from 4/14/2022 and the Amica bill shows that it's the statement from 7/28/2022.

Is there any way to reset the statements for an account or clear them out somehow and force it to refresh?
    Hello @Miranda,     

I am sorry about this problem with bills that appear to be stuck in Bill Manager. Thank you for asking about this here on the Quicken Community.

First, note that the billers associated with Amica are currently degraded. We are aware of this issue and have forwarded this information to the proper channels, although we do not have an ETA on a resolution, at the moment. You can view the screenshot below for additional information. 

With respect to your American Express account: I have refreshed the biller syncing for this, as they appear to be in much better health. Wait 48 hours or so to attempt to refresh this biller once more.

I hope that is helpful, and feel free to reach out with any additional questions or concerns.

Thank you,

Quicken Jared 
This discussion has been closed.