Unable to download transactions for Barclay's card

Options
Jeff R
Jeff R Member ✭✭
This issue appears to be happening again. Refer to prior discussion thread that was closed. Quicken Premier for Mac v6.10.3 and MacOS v13.0.1.

Comments

• Quicken Jared
    Quicken Jared Alumni ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Jeff R said:
    This issue appears to be happening again. Refer to prior discussion thread that was closed. Quicken Premier for Mac v6.10.3 and MacOS v13.0.1.
    Hello @Jeff R,   

I am sorry to hear about this issue with online banking services. Thank you for letting us know about this here on the Quicken Community.

First, when did this begin? Also, could you tell us which thread you are mentioning, and what specifically seems to be happening? Are you seeing error codes when trying to update accounts that are connected to online banking services?

I look forward to your answers.

Thanks,

Quicken Jared 
  • Jeff R
    Jeff R Member ✭✭
    Options
    It began this morning. I am referring to the thread by the same title as this one. Last entry before it was closed was dated April 2022.
  • Jeff R
    Jeff R Member ✭✭
    Options
    The posted transactions are not downloading into Quicken when logging into Barclay's directly and downloading transactions in Quicken format within a specified date range. A file is received, but either there is no data in it, or the transactions are not being imported into Quicken when you click it.
  • Jeff R
    Jeff R Member ✭✭
    Options
    This is at least the 4th time that I know of this happening. There are other threads of this happening with Barclay's specifically,
  • Jeff R
    Jeff R Member ✭✭
    Options
    It is working now. 12:00 CST
  • Quicken Jared
    Quicken Jared Alumni ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Jeff R said:
    It is working now. 12:00 CST
    Hello @Jeff R,   

Thanks for getting back to us to update us on this. I am happy to hear that everything seems to be working as expected, now, although I am sorry that the resolution remains unclear.

Feel free to speak with us again if you notice any other issues or if you have any other questions or concerns. 

Thank you,

Quicken Jared 
This discussion has been closed.