Chase accounts do not update Last Download Date on register

DRMick
DRMick Member ✭✭✭
edited January 2023 in Investing (Windows)
I do a download on Update almost every day but my registers still has Nov 14 as the Last Download date on all three of my Chase accounts.  That was 2 weeks ago.  All the other banks and accounts show that date correctly.  The Transactions seem to download  OK.  Nov 14 was the last Reconcile date.
Win 10, Q premier R45.13

Best Answer

• Ps56k2
    Ps56k2 SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    Answer ✓
    DRMick said:  I track 7 different credit card accounts with 5 banks plus 2 Discover.  I just did a One Step update. The Summary shows 3 of these report New transactions
    The One Step Update Summary does not always show ALL the activity for ALL accounts that were downloaded.
    It separates the report between the 2 different downloading protocols - Direct Connect accounts and EWC accounts.
    It still seems like you have have weirdness happening...

QWin - R54.16 - Win10

Answers

• DRMick
    DRMick Member ✭✭✭
    Correction:  a review of my accounts found all credit card accounts Last Download Data are stuck on Nov 14 also. I found the only one correct is Schwab accounts, as of 11/28.
  • Ps56k2
    Ps56k2 SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    DRMick said: Correction:  a review of my accounts found all credit card accounts Last Download Data are stuck on Nov 14 also.
    Just to clarify -
    Are these Credit Card accounts with Chase - ?
    Are they actually downloading transactions - ?

QWin - R54.16 - Win10

• DRMick
    DRMick Member ✭✭✭
    Ps56k2 said:
    DRMick said: Correction:  a review of my accounts found all credit card accounts Last Download Data are stuck on Nov 14 also.
    Just to clarify -
    Are these Credit Card accounts with Chase - ?
    Are they actually downloading transactions - ?

I track 7 different credit card accounts with 5 banks plus 2 Discover.  I just did a One Step update. The Summary shows 3 of these report New transactions.  When I click the 1 account updated, for example it shows 1 New Transaction, No New Transactions to review, Balance is $XXX etc.  No Flag is shown on the left Account Bar.  My credit card balances are correct.
    I wonder what this indicates ?  Meanwhile Last Update Downloaded is stuck at Nov 14 for these credit cards. 

• Ps56k2
    Ps56k2 SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    Answer ✓
    DRMick said:  I track 7 different credit card accounts with 5 banks plus 2 Discover.  I just did a One Step update. The Summary shows 3 of these report New transactions
    The One Step Update Summary does not always show ALL the activity for ALL accounts that were downloaded.
    It separates the report between the 2 different downloading protocols - Direct Connect accounts and EWC accounts.
    It still seems like you have have weirdness happening...

QWin - R54.16 - Win10

• DRMick
    DRMick Member ✭✭✭
    More Weirdness : After OSU, the Summary shows [ 2 accounts updated, 1 new Transaction], click updated [ 1 transaction downloaded, No transactions to review]  What does that mean?  It does not show the transaction in the download box and no flags.   This is happening on Bank of the West (Direct Connect) and Chase (EWC+).  
This discussion has been closed.