Kohl’s Credit Card. To connecting

I had Kohl’s all set up even with the additional requirement for a code. Suddenly today (12/4) it’s not connecting and says “Oops. we’re having a problem”. It’s not recognizing my log in even though I just verified it on the actual Kohl’s site.

Comments

• Quicken Jared
    Quicken Jared Alumni ✭✭✭✭
    olgapayne said:
    I had Kohl’s all set up even with the additional requirement for a code. Suddenly today (12/4) it’s not connecting and says “Oops. we’re having a problem”. It’s not recognizing my log in even though I just verified it on the actual Kohl’s site.
    Hello @olgapayne,  

I am sorry about this problem with online banking services. Thank you for speaking with us about this here on the Quicken Community.

This may be caused by a server error. I recommend trying to update accounts again in 1-2 hours. If this issue is continuing after that point, reach out to Quicken Support through the information provided here, per the instructions found in this Support Article. They will need to document and troubleshoot this issue in greater detail with the resources uniquely available to them. 

I hope this is helpful. 

Thank you,

Quicken Jared 
  • tfhoughton
    tfhoughton Member ✭✭✭
    I second this issue....I have been getting CC-502 errors for several days. Trying to add a new Kohls credit card. I reported the issue via the "Report a problem..." link.

Tom
  • UKR
    UKR SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    I second this issue....I have been getting CC-502 errors for several days. Trying to add a new Kohls credit card. I reported the issue via the "Report a problem..." link.

Tom
    If the problem still persists, follow up this report with a call to Quicken Support, as suggested earlier in this discussion.
  • Oscar101
    Oscar101 Member ✭✭
    I connected to Kohls card site a few minutes ago.

When I first set up the link I mis-typed the login ID. The site was not graceful about handling that problem. Once I recognized / corrected that error, all was smooth.

YMMV, of course.
This discussion has been closed.