Sales Transactions

Options
I'm thinking about how I might use Quicken for sales transactions. Does anyone do this already? Looking for tips or if I shouldn't try it.
Tagged:

Answers

• Greg_the_Geek
    Greg_the_Geek SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    How is your business structed and what type of sales?
    Quicken Subscription HBRP - Windows 10
  • JerryBSr
    JerryBSr Member
    Options
    I have a website selling coffee. I have been using Quickbooks to log and track all my sales orders, and sales tax but it is too expensive for me to keep buying and therefore I am looking for less expensive money software.
  • Greg_the_Geek
    Greg_the_Geek SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Quicken HBRP is meant to be used by a Sole Proprietor. You can create different invoice items as well as having multiple sales tax accounts if you need them. Quicken will not track inventory. Quicken has a 30-day money back guarantee so you can return it if it doesn't work for you.
    Quicken Subscription HBRP - Windows 10
  • volvogirl
    volvogirl SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    By the way,  It is not possible to convert QuickBooks data to Quicken. You can only convert one-way from Quicken to QuickBooks.

I'm staying on Quicken 2013 Premier for Windows.

• JerryBSr
    JerryBSr Member
    Options
    No problem, I would just start over in 2023
  • WilliamK
    WilliamK Member
    Options
    To track sales transactions in Quicken, you can set up an account in the software specifically for sales. This account can be linked to your bank or credit card accounts, or you can manually enter sales transactions as they occur. You can then use the software to track your sales income, as well as any associated expenses such as advertising or marketing costs.
This discussion has been closed.