Lots of Transactions Disappeared Except Split Transactions

Adrienne E
Adrienne E Member
As I was entering transactions manually, all of a sudden past transactions in my Discover account disappeared back many years except those marked split. How do I recover those transactions, please.

Comments

• Quicken Jared
    Quicken Jared Alumni ✭✭✭✭
    As I was entering transactions manually, all of a sudden past transactions in my Discover account disappeared back many years except those marked split. How do I recover those transactions, please.
    Hello @Adrienne E,   

I am sorry about this issue with disappearing transactions. Thank you for speaking with us about this here on the Quicken Community. 

When did this happen? Have you tried restoring from a recent backup? We recommend saving backups frequently by navigating to File > Copy or Backup File... in the upper menu at the top of the screen. Provided that this has been done often, you should be able to restore from a backup that was saved just prior to when this issue emerged by navigating to File > Restore from backup... in the same menu. I am curious about whether or not this problem continues in the restored file. 

I look forward to hearing your response.

Thank you,

Quicken Jared 
  • mshiggins
    mshiggins SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    Are you sure your register is sorted by Date? What happens if you click the Date column header in you Discover account register?

Quicken user since Q1999. Currently using QW2017.
    Questions? Check out the Quicken Windows FAQ list

This discussion has been closed.