Quicken Mac v6.10 has been released!

Options
2»

Comments

• Snoopy FC
    Snoopy FC Member ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    The interest earned transactions are downloading and dated as the first of the month, but the statement cuts at the last day of the month.  I've tried just changing the date to force the reconciliation window to "see" it within the date window, but it ignores the transaction. I have no idea why.  Just tedious and annoying.  
    QMac Subscription - iMac - Quicken Mac user since 1995
  • jacobs
    jacobs SuperUser, Mac Beta Beta
    Options
    Reconciliation uses the posted date of transactions, and you can’t edit the posted date. As I wrote above, if you just set the reconciliation date to the first of the next
    month, you will see the interest transaction and be able to complete your reconciliation.
    Quicken Mac Subscription • Quicken user since 1993
  • DL22
    DL22 Member ✭✭
    Options
    After seeing the message .....
    'The “Overview” tab and its contents will be replaced by the “Dashboard” tab in a future release.'
    .... I finally compared some of the displayed data in each tab. Specifically, the pie-chart in Dashboard is inferior to the Overview pie-chart ..... details below.

The pie chart in "Overview" has better display options. In "Overview" I can click on a category in the pie chart and I get a new pie chart with all my subcategories displayed AND a line-by line list of all items in that category. "Dashboard" ONLY gives a line-by-line list of items with all the subcategories mixed up. It's a step backwards.
  • ANK
    ANK Member ✭✭
    Options
    > @DL22 said:
    > ...It's a step backwards.

I agree. Please keep the overview tab until a sufficient replacement is offered
  • jacobs
    jacobs SuperUser, Mac Beta Beta
    Options
    ANK said:
    Please keep the overview tab until a sufficient replacement is offered
    So far, that's exactly what they've done: added the first iteration of the new Dashboard while continuing to offer the old Overview screen. 
    Quicken Mac Subscription • Quicken user since 1993
  • Snoopy FC
    Snoopy FC Member ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    6.11 is out. 
  • glennmacc
    glennmacc Member ✭✭✭
    Options
    Snoopy FC said:
    6.11 is out. 
    A couple of nice tweaks, (as an architect, I appreciate the attention to the visual communication of information and graphics) but little for the "power-user" IMO.  Maybe the bill pay improvements will be helpful for some, but I really do not use that function very much.  Still, I appreciate some attention being paid to the investment side.  I'd still like to see IRR over any selected period of time or group of investments.  

Glenn

• Snoopy FC
    Snoopy FC Member ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Anyone seen a new tab for 6.11?
This discussion has been closed.