Bill reminder freezes when I try to edit a series

Options
When I try to edit as aspect of a bill reminder for all of the series the software freezes. I have to close it and reopen. I can amend, for example, the amount on a single event rather than the series.

Comments

• Quicken Jared
    Quicken Jared Alumni ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    When I try to edit as aspect of a bill reminder for all of the series the software freezes. I have to close it and reopen. I can amend, for example, the amount on a single event rather than the series.
    Hello @patrickclements,

I am sorry about these issues with freezing when trying to edit Bill Reminders. Thank you for alerting us to this here on the Quicken Community.

have you tried restarting your computer after this happens? You may additionally try uninstalling the Quicken software using the steps listed in this Support Article, then deleting Quicken from the Program Files (x86) folder. You may then reinstall the software after following those steps using the steps listed here. 

Also, are you noticing increases in your CPU usage if and when you close the program with Task Manager when this happens?

I look forward to hearing more from you about this. 

Thank you,

Quicken Jared 
This discussion has been closed.