Cancel subscription

Options
Please cancel my subscription for Quicken for Mac. I purchased an updated version a year ago but did not choose automatic renewal. My subscription has run out but you keep your ad on my subscription and it is in my way and I can't get it off of there.

Comments

• Ps56k2
    Ps56k2 SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Sorry .. after a Quicken Subscription expires, they paste that “renewal reminder” on your screen, and there is no way to get rid of it - unless you renew… 

QWin - R54.16 - Win10

• Frankx
    Frankx SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Hi @doniseli

Effectively, by not renewing your "subscription", you have actually already cancelled your "subscription" - so there's nothing more to do.  In case you didn't know, if a user doesn't have a current "subscription" they can continue to use Quicken, but Quicken places an ad in the application as a reminder to renew.  And unfortunately there is o way for a user to get rid of that ad except if you renew.  This has been Quicken's policy for several years now.

Let mw know if you have any followups.

Frankx

Quicken Home, Business & Rental Property - Windows 10-Home Version

- - - - Quicken User since 1984 - - - 
      -  If you find this reply helpful, please click "Helpful" (below), so others will know! Thank you.  -

• Ps56k2
    Ps56k2 SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2022
    Options
    doniseli said:
    Please cancel my subscription for Quicken for Mac..
    BTW… we are all mostly peer level customers here, so your directed comments to “you” are just floating in the wind. 

QWin - R54.16 - Win10

• wmccleer
    wmccleer Member
    Options
    Never started using it daily lost interest and
This discussion has been closed.