Download Error (-28) FDP-163:invalid Wareki year (Q Mac)

Imlost
Imlost Member ✭✭
This has been going on for over 24 hours. I have submitted the report via that report button. Any ideas at to what this really is?

This has suddenly shown up. But it only seems to be for a specific account.
The Connectivity Status Window reads:
CP_SCRIPT_ERROR:FDP-163:invalid Wareki year. Script Error.

Quicken claims that it is with their servers in the program.

error #1
level: 4 (Debug = 0, Critical = 6)

description:
Server side error.

suggestion:
Try again later.

system description:
institution login: can't setup (server error)

status" : "AGGREGATOR_IN_ERROR",

Comments

• Quicken Jared
    Quicken Jared Alumni ✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2022
    Imlost said:
    This has been going on for over 24 hours. I have submitted the report via that report button. Any ideas at to what this really is?

This has suddenly shown up. But it only seems to be for a specific account.
    The Connectivity Status Window reads:
    CP_SCRIPT_ERROR:FDP-163:invalid Wareki year. Script Error.

Quicken claims that it is with their servers in the program.

error #1
    level: 4 (Debug = 0, Critical = 6)

description:
    Server side error.

suggestion:
    Try again later.

system description:
    institution login: can't setup (server error)

status" : "AGGREGATOR_IN_ERROR",
    Hello @Imlost,   

I am sorry about this problem with online banking services. Thank you for letting us know about this here on the Quicken Community.

Does this error message seem to be associated with a particular account or financial institution, and if so, which one? First, save a backup by navigating to File > Save a Backup... in the upper menu at the top of the screen, then take a look at the Support Article linked here. Have you already tried these steps, and do they seem to resolve the issue?

I look forward to hearing back from you about this.  

Thank you,

Quicken Jared 
  • Imlost
    Imlost Member ✭✭
    Thank you for your reply. However, I thought that by saying "a specific account" that indicated a 'particular account/ or financial institution'? I am reluctant to mention the name in a public forum such as this for security reasons; I could be overly cautious in this regard though. If I am wrong in this regard or if there is a more secure way to report who the financial institution is please let me know.

When I first got an error associated with this account, I thought that it was their typical monthly 'ya gotta reset your password' junk that has been so frustrating over the years and ignored it until I was ready to mess with it. So the last time that I actually got an update from them was 12/1/2022. Evidently this was about the time that they also got a new Service Provider. I just never looked at the error report closely until yesterday, so it may have been going on all of December.

This -163 error seems to be related to that.

I did try the add a new account route that you mentioned via the link prior to submitting this report. No Joy, I got the same error message.
  • Quicken Jared
    edited December 2022
    Imlost said:
    Thank you for your reply. However, I thought that by saying "a specific account" that indicated a 'particular account/ or financial institution'? I am reluctant to mention the name in a public forum such as this for security reasons; I could be overly cautious in this regard though. If I am wrong in this regard or if there is a more secure way to report who the financial institution is please let me know.

When I first got an error associated with this account, I thought that it was their typical monthly 'ya gotta reset your password' junk that has been so frustrating over the years and ignored it until I was ready to mess with it. So the last time that I actually got an update from them was 12/1/2022. Evidently this was about the time that they also got a new Service Provider. I just never looked at the error report closely until yesterday, so it may have been going on all of December.

This -163 error seems to be related to that.

I did try the add a new account route that you mentioned via the link prior to submitting this report. No Joy, I got the same error message.
    Hello @Imlost,       

I appreciate you getting back to me about this issue. Thank you for letting us know about your results from making use of the earlier troubleshooting steps. 

To be clear, we will require the name of the financial institution in order to determine whether this is part of a trending issue, and in order to identify the details of the situation to those in the proper channels if escalation is required. Also, what Connection Type are you making use of in order to connect your accounts to online banking services? You can check this by clicking one of the affected accounts in the Account List on the left-hand side of the Quicken panel and then navigating to the Settings menu denoted by the 'gear' icon in the lower right-hand corner of the screen. The Downloads tab in the window that appears should contain this information.

I look forward to your response. 

Thanks,

Quicken Jared
  • Imlost
    Imlost Member ✭✭
    Howdy,
    I hope that this gets you the information that you need.
    It is the:
    Southern Cherokee FCU Rusk, TX
    Quicken Connect (FDP_DEFAULT)
  • Quicken Jared
    Imlost said:
    Howdy,
    I hope that this gets you the information that you need.
    It is the:
    Southern Cherokee FCU Rusk, TX
    Quicken Connect (FDP_DEFAULT)
    Hello @Imlost,      

Thanks for getting back to me with those details; that does, indeed, help us isolate the source of the issue. We do apologize that this problem is continuing.

If you have the chance, it would help us to troubleshoot the situation if you could save a backup by going to File > Save a Backup... in the upper menu at the top of the screen while Quicken is open and then create a new 'test' data file by following the steps listed below:

1. Navigate to File
    2. Select New
    3. Select Start from scratch
    4. Click Next
    5. Choose appropriate default categories based on geographic location
    6. Click Next
    7. Choose Don't use Quicken Mobile & Web
    8. Click Next 

You may then add your Southern Cherokee Federal Credit Union-affiliated accounts in the newly created data file by by navigating to the Add Account button in the upper left-hand side of the screen, denoted by the '+' symbol then choosing your financial institution and entering your credentials as prompted. I am curious whether or not these issues continue in this data file. 

We look forward to hearing about your results. 

Thank you,

Quicken Jared 
  • Imlost
    Imlost Member ✭✭
    Something odd here. After Step 4, I see nothing to choose from; just the option to use mobile or web radio buttons. When I choose the Don't use button, the above are greyed out and the next button highlights.
  • Imlost
    Imlost Member ✭✭
    Next gets me to Search for my financial institution, and my new quicken account?
  • Imlost
    Imlost Member ✭✭
    I suppose this is where I would add the FCU to test it now?
  • Imlost
    Imlost Member ✭✭
    An unexpected error Occurred.
    Please try again later.
    Care Code: FDP-163

Details:
    CP_SCRIPT_ERROR
    Invalid Wareki year. Script Error
    ======================
    When I tried looking this up, it said something about the Quicken Design folks having to repair something.
  • Quicken Jared
    Imlost said:
    An unexpected error Occurred.
    Please try again later.

Details:
    CP_SCRIPT_ERROR
    ======================
    When I tried looking this up, it said something about the Quicken Design folks having to repair something.
    Hello @Imlost,

I am sorry that this issue is being reproduced in the test data file. Thank you for letting us know about your results.

Unfortunately, given the nature of this problem, it will be necessary to reach out to Quicken Support. You can do this with the information provided in this link. They will need to document and troubleshoot this issue in greater details with the resources and tools uniquely available to them. I wish that I could provide a resolution from the Quicken Community, but this represents the next necessary step in addressing this issue. 

I hope that this is helpful. 

Thank you,

Quicken Jared 
  • Imlost
    Imlost Member ✭✭
    Thank You. I have reported it via that report envelope button that shows up when an error message pops up.
  • Hal49
    Hal49 Member

when I exercised Direct Connect to my bank, I had no issues before, but now I get the following below.

it asks for Account Credentials for Online Truist banking.

Customer ID: keithturner

password:___________

__Add password to keychain

when I click cancel, I get:

Please try again later.

Details:
    CP_SCRIPT_ERROR

This discussion has been closed.