How can I extend my Quicken Subscription with code from DVD

Options
Austin56
Austin56 Member
I thought I would be able to use Manage Subscription to enter in a DVD code and extend my subscription of Quicken Mac for another year. The subscription expires in 55 days and when I select the Extend option it is asking for a credit card. Do I need to wait until the subscription expires? Or was this feature removed?

Best Answer

• Austin56
    Austin56 Member
    Answer ✓
    Options
    Greg you are correct. For the Mac at the bottom of the Help menu is option to enter the activation code. I also took the advice of John and checked with support before I opened the DVD

Answers

• John_in_NC
    John_in_NC SuperUser, Mac Beta Beta
    Options
    I would reach out to official Quicken support to see if using your code to extend subscription is possible:

https://www.quicken.com/support#contact-support

(This is a fellow user based support forum-we can't handle Subscription issues.) 
  • Greg_the_Geek
    Greg_the_Geek SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I use Quicken Windows so I don't know if this applies to Quicken Mac, from Quicken --> Help --> Manage Your Subscription --> Enter Activation Code...
    Quicken Subscription HBRP - Windows 10
  • Austin56
    Austin56 Member
    Answer ✓
    Options
    Greg you are correct. For the Mac at the bottom of the Help menu is option to enter the activation code. I also took the advice of John and checked with support before I opened the DVD
  • John_in_NC
    John_in_NC SuperUser, Mac Beta Beta
    Options
    Austin56 said:
    Good. I was purposely vague when telling you to contact support as there are variables to using codes for activation and/or extensions. (Some have expired/need to be reissued, or cannot be applied as an extension.)

I wanted them to be the ones to either tell you either it was possible & how, or deliver the bad news that you can't do what you wished to do. 
This discussion has been closed.