Sync issue and errors

System
System Member admin
This discussion was created from comments split from: Quicken synching errors (Q Mac).

Comments

• hamggeor
    hamggeor Member
    I was able to download from my bank December 14, 2022, but did the most recent quicken for Mac update yesterday 12/31/2022, and now I can't download from my bank. All other accounts download just fine. I can log into my bank online without a problem. Is there something in the newest quicken for Mac update that caused this problem? I have Quicken Version 6.10.3 (Build 610.46328.100), running MAC OS 13.0.1 Ventura. Please help!
  • hwy86
    hwy86 Member ✭✭
    A few days ago, when trying to connect to PNC bank I got the very familiar "PNC is blocking Intuit" error. The following day all worked fine. Today (Jan 2 2023) connection to my brokerage works but when it comes to PNC, Quicken just sits there and spins its wheels, no error message, nothing...
  • blazer
    blazer Member
    I am having the same problem. After the update this morning (1/2/23) I cannot get my accounts to update. I goes about halfway through and stalls then finally quits. It doesn't ask for two step verification codes like it usually does. Nothing.
  • KATRINAJ
    KATRINAJ Member
    I am having the same issue. My accounts are no longer updating. I am getting a synch server error.
  • Mark_L
    Mark_L Member ✭✭
    edited January 2023
    There's several problems that seem to have cropped up yesterday: https://community.quicken.com/categories/alerts.
    [Removed - Speculation]
  • Quicken has updated the wrong account with my bank information ie: my checking account has uploaded to another of my checking accounts and it is totally messed up.
This discussion has been closed.