Invalid Credentials - In spite of resetting the password, I keep getting this message

Hello support team, I keep getting invalid credentials message in spite of entering the correct password. I also reset the password but still get the same message. I had this same issue last week and had called support but they were of no help. This is getting very frustrating, as I cannot use the application

Comments

• Greg_the_Geek
    Greg_the_Geek SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    Where are you located? Are you using a VPN?
    Quicken Subscription HBRP - Windows 10
  • desaiank
    desaiank Member
    I'm in USA, New Jersey using home internet, XFinity. No VPN. Standard Mcafee security
  • desaiank
    desaiank Member
    By the way, even on your website, when I use my ID/PW, I get the same message. So I again reset it, but still get the same message!
  • Greg_the_Geek
    Most of us in the community don't works for Quicken, you're just other users trying to help. Quicken employee usernames start with Quicken. What version of Quicken are you using? Help --> About Quicken
  • desaiank
    desaiank Member
    Thanks for clarifying! I wasn't aware of that. Then how best do we get a reply from the Quicken Support team other than calling them? For now, the issue is resolved. Thanks for your support!
  • Greg_the_Geek
    Official Quicken® Support - Phone, Chat, or Community You can call or chat online.

Maybe your issue was due to a server being down yesterday.
This discussion has been closed.