Paypal Checking and Paypal Credit

tquigz
tquigz Member
I have a Paypal Checking and Paypal Credit account linked to my quicken account and it appears the transactions are redundant. What is the best way to go about linking these accounts?

Answers

• Quicken Jared
    Quicken Jared Alumni ✭✭✭✭
    tquigz said:
    I have a Paypal Checking and Paypal Credit account linked to my quicken account and it appears the transactions are redundant. What is the best way to go about linking these accounts?
    Hello @tquigz,   

I am sorry about these issues with online banking services. Thank you for asking about this here on the Quicken Community. 

It sounds as though you are receiving duplicate transactions in your Paypal accounts; are you noticing similar issues with any other financial institutions at the moment? If you haven't already, I recommend reviewing the information in the Support Article linked here, to see if anything there clarifies or serves to resolve the issue. If not, there are some additional recommendations I can provide.

I look forward to any future correspondence you may be able to offer. 

Thank you,

Quicken Jared 
  • tquigz
    tquigz Member
    Hi Jared,

Thank you for your response. No, all other banking institutions look correct without duplicate. These are in fact two separate accounts. Let me know what you are thinking,

Thanks,

Tim Q
  • Quicken Jared
    Quicken Jared Alumni ✭✭✭✭
    tquigz said:
    Hi Jared,

Thank you for your response. No, all other banking institutions look correct without duplicate. These are in fact two separate accounts. Let me know what you are thinking,

Thanks,

Tim Q
    Hello @tquigz,         

Thanks for following up with me about this, and for answering my earlier questions. We do apologize that these issues are ongoing.

First, let us know what connection method is in use to link your accounts to online banking services. You can do this by going to Tools > Account List and then clicking on the Edit button in the row associated with the affected accounts. Next, go to the Online Services tab in the new window that appears afterward. The information we are looking for should be found under the Online Setup callout box. 

Next, if you have the chance, you could save a backup by going to File > Copy or Backup File... in the upper menu at the top of the screen and then create a 'test' data file by going to the same menu and selecting New Quicken File... Next, choose New Quicken File in the screen that follows, and then click OK. After this, choose a file location on your computer and then click Save. Choose Don't use mobile and web when prompted. 

You may then add your Paypal-associated accounts by navigating to the Add Account button in the upper left-hand side of the screen, denoted by the '+' symbol. Let us know if you see the same duplicate transactions occurring in the test data file once this is attempted. Knowing this will help us isolate the source of your problem.

I look forward to hearing about your results. 

Thank you,

Quicken Jared 
  • FanyangMeng
    FanyangMeng Member ✭✭
    I have the same issue here, PayPal and PayPal credit card are seperate but now they are display redundant transactions now
This discussion has been closed.