Account List listing partial list of accounts

rgrosher
rgrosher Member
When I open "Account List", it lists only banks. Not investment accounts and not asset accounts. What gives? I can see all active accounts on left sidebar.

Comments

• rgrosher
    rgrosher Member
    By the way, when trying to Add an account, Quicken will not allow an asset account either.
  • Arctic Hare
    Arctic Hare SuperUser ✭✭✭✭
    @rgrosher
    What version of Quicken are you using, e.g. R45.18?

Do you see all your accounts listed in the Account Pane (versus the Account List)?
  • rgrosher
    rgrosher Member
    Thanks for asking, and yes, I do see my accounts in the Account Pane.
  • rgrosher
    rgrosher Member
    Version R45.21
  • Arctic Hare
    Are you on the US version of Canadian version of Quicken? The latest posted version of the Canadian product is R45.18. You have posted your issue under "All things Canadian". Or, perhaps, you have the Canadian version and have received an early release of R45.21 as part of a staged release. I have R45.18 Canadian and can't see any update available.
  • rgrosher
    rgrosher Member
    I was not aware of being on a Canadian version. Not sure how that could have happened. I've been on Quicken for 30+ years at least. I guess I may have to wait to see if there is a bug in this version, or maybe make the dreaded call to support.
  • rgrosher
    rgrosher Member
    An additional update.....When generating a menu-ran account valuation, the end result is a report that shows all accounts, however, if customizing the report is selected, the accounts shown in the window only include the banking, or cash value accounts. I believe there may be a bug in the selection process for accounts, in my version of Quicken.
  • mshiggins
    mshiggins SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    Are you using Quicken Starter edition?

Quicken user since Q1999. Currently using QW2017.
    Questions? Check out the Quicken Windows FAQ list

• rgrosher
    rgrosher Member
    Yes, using Quicken Starter edition. I migrated from the Quicken Home & Business edition a number of years ago.
  • Arctic Hare
    rgrosher said:
    Version R45.21
    That version number corresponds to a US version of Quicken. You have posted your issue under "All Things Canadian". If you are using the US version and not the Canadian version, I suggest you post your issue elsewhere. This forum category is intended for matters exclusive to the Canadian version... hence the confusion.
  • rgrosher
    rgrosher Member
    Thanks for your help!
This discussion has been closed.