YTD transactions w/beg and end balances

KMcDonald112
KMcDonald112 Member
edited February 2023 in Reports (Mac)
Hello - Prior to the latest updates, I was able to print a report showing all YTD detailed transactions with the beginning and ending balances for each account. I use this report for tax purposes matching them to the first and last month bank statements. Any ideas? Thank you much!

Best Answer

• RickO
    RickO SuperUser, Mac Beta Beta
    Answer ✓
    It's hard to know what you may have been looking at without knowing the previous version you are referring to. If it was a recent 6.9.x or 6.10.x version, nothing has changed in this regard.

In 6.10.3, I don't know of any report that shows both transaction details and beginning and ending balances. A Transaction Report would show you transaction detail. A Net Worth report would show you beginning and ending account balances.
    Quicken Mac Subscription; Quicken Mac user since the early 90s

Answers

• RickO
    What version of Quicken and macOS are you running? How did you used to create the report?
  • I have Quicken version 6.10.3, Mac OS Monterey 12.5.1

Since I cannot access that version now, I remember going into Reports, Transactions, specific account, date range. Sorry I do not remember exactly. It wasn't difficult then. :)
  • RickO
    Answer ✓
    It's hard to know what you may have been looking at without knowing the previous version you are referring to. If it was a recent 6.9.x or 6.10.x version, nothing has changed in this regard.

In 6.10.3, I don't know of any report that shows both transaction details and beginning and ending balances. A Transaction Report would show you transaction detail. A Net Worth report would show you beginning and ending account balances.
This discussion has been closed.