Scheduled Transactions Disappear after the due date.

Options
Scheduled monthly recurring bills disappear sometime after the due date. This occurs with scheduled transactions linked to e-bills. I suspect that when the latest credit card statement is downloaded by Quicken, it removes the previous scheduled transaction and only shows the next scheduled transaction. Anyone else have this issue?

Comments

• Quicken Jared
    Quicken Jared Alumni ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Fast Eddy said:
    Scheduled monthly recurring bills disappear sometime after the due date. This occurs with scheduled transactions linked to e-bills. I suspect that when the latest credit card statement is downloaded by Quicken, it removes the previous scheduled transaction and only shows the next scheduled transaction. Anyone else have this issue?
    Hello @Fast Eddy,   

I am sorry about this problem with disappearing Scheduled Transactions. Thank you for inquiring about this here on the Quicken Community.

When did this issue begin? Have you tried restoring from a recent backup saved prior to when this issue emerged? We recommend saving backups frequently by navigating to File > Copy or Backup File... in the upper menu at the top of the screen. Provided that this has been done often, you should be able to restore from a backup that was saved just prior to when this issue emerged by navigating to File > Restore from backup... in the same menu. I am curious about whether or not this problem continues in the restored file.  

Let us know about your results, if you get the chance to check back in with us about this.

Thank you,

Quicken Jared 
  • Vetter
    Vetter Member ✭✭
    Options
    I have had the same problem as you for the better part of 2022. Long story short it all started when I activated Mobile & Web last summer which I didn't figure out until recently. I was constantly chasing missing transactions and reconciliations that were way off. 6 weeks ago I disabled the mobile & Web, which I never used anyway, and all my problems immediately disappeared. I should have known because the Mobile & Web has always been a POS. Good Luck
This discussion has been closed.