Is Ford Credit blocking the Quicken Servers

VinnG70
VinnG70 Member, Windows Beta Beta
That's the error I'm getting when trying to add my Ford Credit account to Quicken.

Answers

• UKR
    UKR SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    VinnG70 said:
    That's the error I'm getting when trying to add my Ford Credit account to Quicken.
    What error are you getting?
    If you were trying to add a snapshot image and it didn't work, try again. Drag the snapshot image file (JPG, PNG or GIF) from Windows File Explorer directly into the New Comment block on this webpage.
    BTW, are you talking about downloading transactions from the website or are you talking about making payments using Quicken Bill Manager (Quick Pay or Check Pay)?

• VinnG70
    Error image attached.
    Unable to add Ford under Add Account, i know the creds are correct and i've tried both ford owner-auto loan and ford credit
  • UKR
    UKR SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    The CC-555 error code does indeed mean that Quicken is being blocked by the bank.
    If this is for an Auto Loan, I recommend you just set it up as "offline" (manual) account. Use the Setup process to create a Scheduled Reminder for your monthly payments. Record the reminder a day or two before payment due date.
    To make payment on time, log on to Ford Credit website and set up automatic monthly withdrawals as direct debit from your checking account. Ford Credit will make sure it gets processed on time.
    There may be a small difference in the payment amounts for principal and interest. Quicken cannot exactly calculate what Ford Credit charges. So you will have to edit each register transaction to exactly match the principal and interest amounts shown on the monthly statement from Ford Credit.
  • VinnG70
    Ugh ok, thanks for the responses.
This discussion has been closed.