Connection Issues with Pershing and BNY Mellon Pershing

Options
Glessner
Glessner Member
Saw where the BNY Mellon pershing was resolved but still not able to connect.
Also, now have connection issues with NetInvestor Pershing. Any suggestions, have to get reports done for tax season.

Comments

• Quicken Anja
    Quicken Anja Moderator mod
    Options
    Hello @Glessner,

Thank you for taking the time to visit the Community, though I apologize for any issues you are experiencing this.

If you are still experiencing an issue after an Alert was resolved, then it would be better suited for you to please reach out to Quicken Support directly for further assistance and possible escalation if they see fit.

We apologize for any inconvenience! Thank you.

-Quicken Anja
    Make sure to sign up for the email digest to see a round up of your top posts.

• Glessner
    Glessner Member
    Options
    I did and Support indicated they were not aware that the matter was resolved, and indicated it was a serve issue.
  • Glessner
    Glessner Member
    Options
    Happy to report that my NetInvestor Pershing is working but the BNY - Mellon Pershing is still not connecting to the Internet and still getting the same error.
  • Glessner
    Glessner Member
    Options
    I reached out to Support again this am, and very helpful. However, indicated I would need to contact BNY Pershing. I reached out to BNY Pershing and they tell me it is a Quicken issue.
This discussion has been closed.