Is there ever going to be a register report for quicken where there's a beginning bal, inflow and ou

jjtate
jjtate Member
edited February 2023 in Reports (Mac)
Is there ever going to be a register report for quicken where there's a beginning bal, inflow and outflow transactions, and an ending balance. I would like more than just a summary report.

Answers

• MontanaKarl
    MontanaKarl Member, Mac Beta Beta
    edited January 2023
    @jjtate We already have this - and have had it for some years, if I understand you correctly in wanting a register report for a single account - vs a transaction report filtered by that account.

I find the user interface for this totally weird... as most reports are under 'Reports', but Register reports are generated with the Print button at the bottom right of the screen shown here:

When I first started using QMac some years ago, I had the same question... I just didn't see this button.

You can do the entire register, or can shift-click to select a range of entries (and then choose to report on "Selected transactions only").  In either case, at the top of the report, you'll see the ending balance, at the bottom of the report, you'll see the ending balance and the inflow/outflow totals.

Split transaction detail is displayed nicely.

Quicken user since 1990, MacBook Pro M2 Max on Ventura 13.6.5 • Windows 11

This discussion has been closed.