Balances do not match up between bank and Quicken, even adjustment if made

Lorin Riskind
Lorin Riskind Member ✭✭
I have "correected my Quicken balance to match my bank balance in multiplle accounts, and multiple times. They then get out of sinc again. What is causing this when there are no differences in the transactions being recorded? The pending transactions at the bank are not the caus of the problem.

Comments

• Lorin Riskind
    Lorin Riskind Member ✭✭
    I am referring to following transactions post adjustment to match the bank on Quicken
  • Quicken Jared
    Quicken Jared Alumni ✭✭✭✭
    I am referring to following transactions post adjustment to match the bank on Quicken
    Hello @Lorin Riskind,   

We apologize about these issues with online banking balance discrepancies. Thank you for speaking with us about this here on the Quicken Community.

Which financial institution is associated with the affected account(s)? Is more than one financial institution involved? Lastly, are you noticing any amounts listed in the Opening Balances of the associated accounts that are changing, or that appear otherwise inaccurate?

I am eager to hear more about this issue. 

Thank you,

Quicken Jared 
  • Lorin Riskind
    Lorin Riskind Member ✭✭
    I found that Quicken is not consistently downloading transactions from Chase Bsnk where I am transferring money from my checking to pay off a Chase credit card.
  • Quicken Jared
    Quicken Jared Alumni ✭✭✭✭
    I found that Quicken is not consistently downloading transactions from Chase Bsnk where I am transferring money from my checking to pay off a Chase credit card.
    Hello @Lorin Riskind,   

Thanks for answering my earlier questions about the situational details. We do apologize that this issue is continuing.

Unfortunately, given the nature of this problem, it will be necessary to reach out to Quicken Support. You can do this with the information provided in this link. They will need to document and troubleshoot this issue in greater details with the resources and tools uniquely available to them. I wish that I could provide a resolution from the Quicken Community, but this represents the next necessary step in addressing this issue.

I hope that this is helpful, and feel free to reach out with any additional questions or concerns. 

Thank you,

Quicken Jared 
  • Lorin Riskind
    Lorin Riskind Member ✭✭
    Thanks
This discussion has been closed.