USAA will soon convert to Express Connect +, my Savings account disappeared fm Direct Connect

Options
Clint B
Clint B Member ✭✭
On 1/7, could not download Savings Account transactions from USAA Federal Savings Bank (FSB) via Direct Connect. USAA determine my account was inactive from no activity and reinstated it. Problem solved.

Comments

• Quicken Jared
    Quicken Jared Alumni ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Clint B said:
    On 1/7, could not download Savings Account transactions from USAA Federal Service Bank (FSB) via Direct Connect. Account no longer recognized by USAA server, has worked without issue for many years. I will troubleshoot with USAA the next business day.
    Hello @Clint B,    

We are sorry to hear about this issue with online banking services. Thank you for alerting us to this here on the Quicken Community.

When you mention that the account is, "no longer recognized by the USAA server," are you receiving any error messages indicating this? Is this issue continuing this morning? I look forward to hearing about your results if and when you attempt to reconnect within a day or so.

Let us know how this develops, if you get the chance to check back in with us.

Thank you,

Quicken Jared 
  • Clint B
    Clint B Member ✭✭
    Options
    Was my mistake, the account has no monthly activity and went inactive. USAA reactivated it and all is well.
  • Quicken Jared
    Quicken Jared Alumni ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Clint B said:
    Was my mistake, the account has no monthly activity and went inactive. USAA reactivated it and all is well.
    Hello @Clint B,   

Thanks so much for following up with me about this. I am very happy to hear that the situation has been resolved. And thank you for telling us about which steps, in particular, you were able to make use of to fix this.

Feel free to reach out with any other questions or concerns you may have, and have a great day!

Best wishes,

Quicken Jared 
  • UKR
    UKR SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Recommend you set up an automatic transfer of $1.00 from checking to savings, monthly or quarterly, on the bank's website and in Quicken.
    That process seems to have kept my credit union from snatching my savings account due to inactivity.
This discussion has been closed.