Xfinity

Options
Xfinity has stopped updating my bills again.  Tried to relink and now it is in the pending but been doing that for days.

Comments

• Greg_the_Geek
    Greg_the_Geek SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I have never had much success with Xfinity eBills. I moved so I no longer have Xfinity.
    Quicken Subscription HBRP - Windows 10
  • Bione
    Bione Member ✭✭✭
    Options
    I am having the same difficulty. When it does link it only works for about a month or so and it quits. This is probably the most unreliable biller I have.
  • UKR
    UKR SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Bypass the problem.

I recommend you logon directly to the biller's website and authorize them to direct debit (aka PAC Draft, Autopay, APS, etc.) the next and all future payments from your checking account or a credit card. The biller will do all the work for you and make an electronic debit on the due date and you don't have to worry about being late.

In Quicken unlink the bill and just record a scheduled reminder which does not execute as an online payment into your account register on or before the Due Date and before you download transactions from the bank or credit card containing the payment transaction. That will allow Quicken to match your register transaction to the downloaded data and not cause any further issues.

• Harry2
    Harry2 Member ✭✭
    Options
    Is this general total collapse of easy billpaying (without SURRENDERING to automatic variable Direct Debit) EVER going to be fixed?
  • Bione
    Bione Member ✭✭✭
    Options
    When trying to add back Xfinity, Quicken goes to the Fixit mode. Just after that I get the text with the Comcast security code.
This discussion has been closed.